Please enter your travel dates.
Hilton Deluxe, Twin Room - 3 days Advance Purchase
- Two Twin Beds
Twin Hilton Deluxe Kaaba View - 3 days Advance Purchase
- Two Twin Beds
Junior Suite Twin bed City View - Book Early & Save
- Two Twin Beds
Junior Suite Twin Haram View - 3 days Advance Purchase
- Two Twin Beds
4-star Art Deco hotel in Mecca with 2 restaurants
In city center
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to King Fahad Gate, Abraj Al Bait Towers, and Masjid al-Haram. Also nearby are Kaaba and Jannat Al Moaalah Graveyard.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Hilton Makkah Towers features a concierge desk. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and a porter/bellhop.
32-inch LCD TVs
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Makkah Towers is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 716
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 26
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1994
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
Al Fayhaa restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Fayhaa Coffee Shop - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
EL Etlalah Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy city of Mecca.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Saudi Arabia will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: SAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: SAR 240 per day
- Late check-out fee: SAR 700
- Additional Details
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.