Availability: DORFHOTEL Fleesensee
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star family-friendly aparthotel with 2 indoor swimming pools in Goehren-Lebbin (Fleesensee)
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Goehren-Lebbin (Fleesensee), where area attractions include Malchow Church and Summer Toboggan Run and Monkey Forest. Regional attractions also include Alt Schwerin Agricultural Museum and Zislow Beach.
DORFHOTEL Fleesensee provides 2 indoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DORFHOTEL Fleesensee Amenities
DORFHOTEL Fleesensee features 2 indoor swimming pools. The aparthotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1872 square feet (174 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a terrace. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner hotel. An area shuttle within 4 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
DORFHOTEL Fleesensee has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1872
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 174
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2000
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 85
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Memory foam mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Landhus - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Restaurant Stoertebecker - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Playground on site
- Sledding nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Land Fleesensee SPA has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
DORFHOTEL Fleesensee Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).