Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Business Class Room-Double
- One Double Bed
One Bedroom Suite-Double
- Two Double Beds
- One Single Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Neubrandenburg (Lake Tollense)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Neubrandenburg (Lake Tollense), close to Stargarder Tor. Regional attractions also include Golf Club of Mecklenburg-Strelitz eV and Penzlin Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
Radisson Blu Hotel, Neubrandenburg has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge desk
- Free breakfast
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 190
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Vier Tore - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Vier Tore Bar - This bar serves appetizers and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8,50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star.