Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Colonial guesthouse in Medellin (La Candelaria) near Botero Square Sculpture Park
This guesthouse is located in Medellin (La Candelaria), close to Hospital Universitario San Vicente de Paul, Botero Square Sculpture Park, and Palacio de la Cultura. Also nearby are Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, 61Prado features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Colonial guesthouse also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
61Prado has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
61Prado has a restaurant on site.
61Prado Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 3.5 for adults and USD 3 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 32 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 17 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 8 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.