Book your room at Hostal Casa Ram
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostel with an outdoor pool, in Medellin (El Poblado)
This hostel is located in Medellin (El Poblado), near the airport, Poblado Park, Medellin General Hospital, and Lleras Park. Also nearby are La Strada Mall and Medellin's Museum of Modern Art.
Hostal Casa Ram offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostal Casa Ram
At your hotel
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hostel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Medellin hostel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Complimentary reception
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service is available.
The fine print for Hostal Casa Ram
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: COP 5000 per person (approximately)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.