Book your room at Hotel Conquistadores
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Quintuple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Medellin (La Candelaria) near Palacio de la Cultura
Located in the heart of Medellin, this hotel is within walking distance of National Palace, Palacio de la Cultura, and Botero Square Sculpture Park. Also nearby are Park of Lights and Atanasio Giradot Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Conquistadores features laundry facilities. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Medellin hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Hotel Conquistadores has a restaurant on site.
The fine print for Hotel Conquistadores
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 3 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.