Availability: Weasku Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Cabin, 1 King Bed, Fireplace, View
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Cabin, 1 Queen Bed, Fireplace, View
- One Queen Bed
Grants Pass lodge with a bar/lounge
Situated on the waterfront, this lodge is in the same area as Grants Pass Visitor Center, Schmidt House Museum and Library, and Grants Pass Chamber of Commerce. Regional attractions also include Grants Pass Country Club and Oregon Caves National Monument.
Weasku Inn provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, and a snack bar/deli.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies with river or garden views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses. Other amenities include televisions with cable channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Weasku Inn Amenities
The lodge offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 475 square feet (44 square meters). This Grants Pass lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Weasku Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting/conference room
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1924
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 475
- Free outdoor parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 44
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- River view
- Garden view
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Weasku Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front Desk is open 7:00 AM-11:00 PM. Please contact the hotel direct for after-hours check-in instructions.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55.00 per room (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.