Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Medina with 4 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Al-Masjid al-Nabawi, Baqi Al Gharqad, and Quba Mosque. Local attractions also include Islamic University of Madinah.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Anwar Al Madinah Moevenpick Hotel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. 3 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1295
- Number of floors - 14
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Bathroom scale
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
- Courtyard view
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Al Salam - Overlooking the city, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Rehab - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy city of Medina.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: SAR 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SAR 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 70 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.