Availability: Hotel Menzeh Dalia
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
4-star Art Deco hotel in Meknes with an outdoor pool
Situated in Meknes, this hotel is close to Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail, Bou Inania Medersa, and Bab el-Mansour. Local attractions also include Dar Jamai Museum and Kobt Souk.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Menzeh Dalia features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Menzeh Dalia Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Hotel Menzeh Dalia provides a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 600 square feet (54 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a nightclub, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel Menzeh Dalia has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 600
- Conference space size (meters) - 54
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Al Andalous - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Menzeh Dalia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 8.8 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: MAD 8.80 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 400
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 200 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.