Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Queen Courtyard Room
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe King Courtyard Room
- One King Bed
Deluxe Queen Courtyard Room
- One Queen Bed
One Bedroom Loft Apartment
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Richmond with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this luxury hotel is close to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Carlton and United Breweries. Also nearby are Yarra Bend Park and Collingwood Children's Farm.
In addition to a restaurant, Amora Riverwalk Melbourne features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5380 square feet (500 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5380
- Conference center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Fresco Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 12.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.