Book your room at Art Series - The Cullen
Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Street Art SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
The Cullen SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
The Cullen PenthouseMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Studio Suite, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Penthouse SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury hotel with 2 restaurants and fitness center
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated in the entertainment district, this luxury hotel is 0 mi (0.1 km) from Prahran Market and within 3 mi (5 km) of St. Kilda Beach and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Federation Square and Crown Casino are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, valet parking, and 24-hour room service are onsite.
All 113 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Art Series - The Cullen
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1442 square feet (134 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Art Series - The Cullen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1442
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (meters) - 134
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 AUD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
HuTong Peking Duck - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gramercy Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Art Series - The Cullen is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.