Book your room at Art Series - The Cullen
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Studio Suite (Twin)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Studio Suite, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Street Art SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Penthouse SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
The Cullen PenthouseMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
The Cullen SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran)
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This luxury hotel is located in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Prahran Market, St. Kilda Beach, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Luna Park and Jam Factory.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Art Series - The Cullen features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Art Series - The Cullen
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1442 square feet (134 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Art Series - The Cullen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 7
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1442
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 134
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 AUD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 AUD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
HuTong Peking Duck - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gramercy Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Art Series - The Cullen
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Art Series - The Cullen is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.