Availability: Art Series - The Cullen
Please enter your travel dates.
|$181 $142||$181 $142|
- 1 king
Deluxe Studio Suite
- 1 king
Deluxe Studio Suite (Twin)
- 2 queen
Deluxe Studio Suite, Balcony
- 1 king
5-star luxury hotel with a bar/lounge in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran)
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This luxury hotel is located in Prahran (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Prahran Market, St. Kilda Beach, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are Luna Park and Jam Factory.
Art Series - The Cullen provides a bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Art Series - The Cullen Amenities
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 1442 square feet (134 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and currency exchange can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Art Series - The Cullen is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 113
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1442
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 134
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 2009
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
HuTong Peking Duck - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Gramercy Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Art Series - The Cullen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.00 and AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Art Series - The Cullen is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.