Availability: Art Series - The Olsen
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Twin Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Bedroom Open Plan SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Two Bedroom Suite with BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
John Olsen PenthouseMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in South Yarra (South Yarra - Prahran)
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This luxury hotel is located in South Yarra (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Como Centre, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are National Gallery of Victoria and Jam Factory.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Art Series - The Olsen features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Art Series - The Olsen Amenities
Art Series - The Olsen features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 40 square feet (4 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Art Series - The Olsen has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Spoonbill Restauarant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Steer Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Art Series - The Olsen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.