Availability: Bayview Eden Melbourne
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Queen Room - Unserviced
- One Queen Bed
Superior Family Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
Superior Twin Room, Accessible
- Two Single Beds
Superior King Room
- One King Bed
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Royal Botanic Gardens
This family-friendly hotel is located in the business district, close to Shrine of Remembrance, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Melbourne Aquarium. Also nearby are South Melbourne Market and Prahran Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Bayview Eden Melbourne features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to refrigerators, guestrooms include minibars and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bayview Eden Melbourne Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Bayview Eden Melbourne provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 8352 square feet (752 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Bayview Eden Melbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 192
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8352
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 752
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Niche Cafe - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach yoga nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Bayview Eden Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.