Availability: Bayview On The Park
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Queen Room
- 1 queen
Premier Twin Room
- 2 double
Premier Queen Room
- 1 queen
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
4-star family-friendly hotel in Melbourne with 2 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in the business district, close to Albert Park Golf Course, Albert Park Lake, and St Kilda Pier. Also nearby are St. Kilda Sea Baths and Luna Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Bayview On The Park features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with climate control and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bayview On The Park Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Bayview On The Park provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Business services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 203
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3228
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Sails Brasserie - Overlooking the garden, this brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Poolside Cocktail Bar - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
Atrium - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Bayview On The Park Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 13 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 12 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.