Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Queen Suite
- One Queen Bed
Executive Queen Room - Docklands View
- One Queen Bed
Grand View Room
- One Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
4-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Melbourne Aquarium
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, close to Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne Aquarium, and Queen Victoria Market. Also nearby are Hardware Lane and Collins Street.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Atlantis Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and limo/town car service.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with air conditioning and climate control.
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Atlantis Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 2163 square feet (201 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Best Western Atlantis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2163
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 201
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Voice mail
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom scale
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Atlantis Restaurant - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
In-room dining choices include lunch, dinner, late night fare, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12 for adults and AUD 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 4 stars.