Availability: Citadines on Bourke Melbourne
Deluxe Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly aparthotel in Melbourne (Chinatown) near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly aparthotel is within walking distance of Her Majesty's Theatre, QV Centre, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Royal Arcade.
In addition to a restaurant, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Citadines on Bourke Melbourne provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3498 square feet (325 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 380
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 25
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 3498
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 325
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Heirloom Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.