Availability: Citigate Melbourne
Please enter your travel dates.
King Room - Best Rate
- One King Bed
Queen Room - Best Rate
- One Queen Bed
Twin Room - Best Rate
- Two Single Beds
King Room - City View - Best Rate
- One King Bed
Melbourne hotel in heart of Central Business District
Near Federation Square
This central Melbourne hotel is across from the landmark Flinders Street Station and 0.3 km (0.2 mi) from Federation Square and Eureka Tower. Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is 1.5 km (0.9 mi) away.
The Lobby Restaurant serves buffet and a la carte breakfast, as well as a la carte dinner. A fitness centre overlooks the Flinders Street Station. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
LCD TVs, iPod docks
Guestrooms at Citigate Melbourne feature LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. iPods docks, laptop safes, and minibars are also provided. High-speed Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Citigate Melbourne Amenities
Citigate Melbourne offers a prime location within a short walk of Federation Square and the popular Southbank Promenade. The hotel's fully equipped fitness center overlooks historic Flinders Street Station, across from the hotel.
The hotel offers 2152 square feet (200 square meters) of meeting and conference space. A computer station is provided for guest use and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby (surcharge). The business center offers computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access, as well as secretarial services. Secure covered parking (surcharge) is available. Guests can request airport shuttle service. The Lobby Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. The Lobby Bar is open from morning till late night. Room service is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 13
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Lobby Restaurant - Serving buffet and a la carte breakfasts, as well as a la carte dinner. A children’s menu is offered. The hotel’s Lobby Bar is open from morning till late night and offers happy hour.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night meals.
Taxi Dining Room
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Citigate Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.