Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Double Apartment
- One Double Bed
Studio Twin Apartment
- Two Single Beds
North Melbourne hotel near the airport
Situated near the airport, this hotel is close to Queen Victoria Market, Etihad Stadium, and Federation Square. Area attractions also include Eureka Tower and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Amenities at City Edge North Melbourne include laundry facilities.
LCD TV, kitchen, ensiute bathroom>
City Edge North Melbourne features laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). For a surcharge, an airport shuttle at scheduled times is available to guests. City Edge North Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 2010
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Premium bedding
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 7:30 AM to 6 PM on Mondays, from 7:30 AM to 9 PM Tuesday through Friday; from 8:30 AM to 9 PM on Saturdays and from 8:30 to 6 PM on Sunday, and public holidays. Guests arriving after these hours must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking, to receive access code to the property.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 25 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.