Availability: Fraser Place Melbourne
4-star family-friendly Melbourne aparthotel near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly aparthotel is within walking distance of Old Melbourne Gaol, QV Centre, and Melbourne Central. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Bourke Street Mall.
Fraser Place Melbourne provides a coffee shop/café, wireless Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fraser Place Melbourne Amenities
The aparthotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided.
Fraser Place Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 13
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2010
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Fraser Place Melbourne Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Australia will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.