Book your room at Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection
Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Studio ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star Victorian hotel in Docklands near Crown Casino
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Docklands, walking distance from Melbourne Aquarium and Crown Casino. Also nearby are Etihad Stadium and Eureka Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 120 square feet (11 square meters) include a meeting room. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 27.5 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 27.5 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 27.5 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
RAB Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.