Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
One Bedroom Apartment
- One King Bed
Two Bedroom Apartment
- One King and One Queen Bed
4.5-star Victorian hotel in Docklands near Crown Casino
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Docklands, walking distance from Melbourne Aquarium and Crown Casino. Also nearby are Etihad Stadium and Eureka Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and refrigerators. Other amenities include microwaves and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an indoor pool, Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 120 square feet (11 square meters). This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Grand Hotel Melbourne - MGallery Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Media library
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting/conference room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1880
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 11
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 120
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
RAB Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.