Availability: Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Crown Casino
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Melbourne Aquarium, Southbank Promenade, and Polly Woodside. Also nearby are DFO South Wharf and Block Arcade.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sirocco - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 22.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.