Please enter your travel dates.
Superior King Room
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe King Spa Room
- One King Bed
Urban Round Room
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in St. Kilda near St. Kilda Beach
Situated near the beach in St. Kilda, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St Kilda Pier, St. Kilda Beach, and Luna Park. Also nearby are St. Kilda Sea Baths and Palais Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Urban St Kilda features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms include refrigerators, minibars, and signature bedding; bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 710 square feet (66 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Art Nouveau hotel also offers a fitness facility, a rooftop terrace, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel Urban St Kilda is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 710
- Snack bar/deli
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 66
- Year Built 2004
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Signature bedding
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Hub Cafe - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, brunch, and drinks. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Mavis Browns - This Cocktail bar serves drinks only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Closed Monday and Tuesday.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and lunch, available from room service (during limited hours).
Once you reach the hotel, you will find a Fitzroy street tram stop right outside our doorstep just waiting to take you to a variety of Melbourne destinations including theatres, galleries and sporting venues.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 4 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.