Availability: ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel
Family-friendly Melbourne hotel near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Melbourne Town Hall, Bourke Street Mall, and Royal Arcade. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Block Arcade.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 2292 square feet (213 square meters) include a conference center and small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 213
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1880
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2292
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Alices Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Vics Bar and Pool Room - This pub specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch only. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
ibis Styles Melbourne, The Victoria Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 13 and AUD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 3.5 stars.