Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne near Crown Casino
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Melbourne, walking distance from Rialto Towers and Melbourne Aquarium. Also nearby are Crown Casino and Federation Square.
In addition to 2 restaurants, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 4304 square feet (400 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Number of floors - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4304
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 400
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Alluvial Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Merchant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
East Day Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Thai massages. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. Visitors of this spa can round out their time of relaxation with a trip to the boutique.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.