Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Central Melbourne apartment hotel with indoor pool
Near Princess Theatre
Overlooking Carlton Gardens and the Melbourne Exhibition Building, this aparthotel is within 0.5 km of the Princess Theatre, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Lygon Street restaurants. Federation Square is 1 km away.
Restaurant, bar, sauna
Mantra on the Park offers an indoor pool and sauna. The on-site Terrace Restaurant and Bar serves breakfast cooked-to-order and a la carte dinners. The front desk and currency exchange are open 24 hours a day.
One- and two-bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, separate living rooms, and washer/dryers. TVs come with pay movies. High-speed Internet access is available.
This Melbourne aparthotel features a heated indoor pool, sauna and fitness facility. The terrace restaurant and bar offers breakfast cooked-to-order, a la carte dinners, and evening room service. Conveniences include parking (surcharge), wireless Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, a currency exchange, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is also available on request (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1990
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
The Terrace Restaurant Bar and Grill - Serving breakfast cooked-to-order and a la carte dinner daily. Breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM - 9:30 AM. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.