Please enter your travel dates.
Premier Deluxe Room
Premier Courtyard Room
Luxury Melbourne city centre hotel with indoor/outdoor pool
In Entertainment Precient
The recently-refurbished Marriott Melbourne Hotel is within 0.3 km (0.2 mi) of the Princess Theatre, the Parliament House of Victoria, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Parliament station. Federation Square is 0.8 km (0.5 mi) away.
The hotel features an indoor/outdoor heated saltwater pool, with the indoor section enclosed by an atrium. Other amenities include a spa tub, fitness center, restaurant, espresso bar, and lounge.
Spacious guestrooms offer Marriott's signature Revive bedding, along with coffee/tea makers, minibars, and cable TV. Desks have easy-access electrical outlets. High-speed Internet access is available. This is a non-smoking hotel.
Marriott Melbourne features an indoor/outdoor pool with a spa tub. The indoor portion is enclosed by a glass atrium. A modern fitness center with a sauna is also on site. Guests can also relax in the library or the hotel's garden.
Dining-and-refreshment options include the Essence restaurant, the Espresso Bar coffee shop, and the Elements Bar. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
The hotel has a conference center, 6 meeting rooms, and a full-service business center with computer station and internet point. Wireless Internet access is provided in public areas. A fireplace and rain umbrellas are available in the lobby. A concierge team is available to assist guests 24 hours a day and babysitting/child care (surcharge) is available on request. A security guard is on-site. Secure parking is available for a surcharge (parking height restrictions apply). This Melbourne hotel has designated smoking areas (fines apply for smoking outside of these areas). A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request with advance notice.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 432
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4648
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Bathroom scale
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Essence Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine featuring local beef, seafood, and seasonal produce. Open-plan kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling windows with street views. Menu sample (subject to change): Seafood Bouillabaisse, Seafood Stack for Two, Three-Onion Risotto, Gippsland Beef Tenderloin. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily.
Espresso Bar - Specialty coffee drinks, snacks. Open all day.
Elements Bar - Lounge with fireplace. Cocktails, premium Australian wines, Australian and international beers. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Open morning till late night.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.