Book your room at Marriott Melbourne
Luxury Melbourne city centre hotel with indoor/outdoor pool
In Entertainment Precient
The Marriott Melbourne Hotel is within 0.3 km (0.2 mi) of the Princess Theatre, the Parliament House of Victoria, Old Melbourne Gaol, and Parliament station. Federation Square is 0.8 km (0.5 mi) away.
The hotel features an indoor/outdoor heated saltwater pool, with the indoor section enclosed by an atrium. Other amenities include a spa tub, fitness center, restaurant, espresso bar, and lounge.
Spacious guestrooms offer Marriott's signature Revive bedding, along with coffee/tea makers, minibars, and cable TV. Desks have easy-access electrical outlets. High-speed Internet access is available. This is a non-smoking hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Marriott Melbourne features an indoor/outdoor pool with a spa tub. The indoor portion is enclosed by a glass atrium. A modern fitness center with a sauna is also on site. Guests can also relax in the library or the hotel's garden.
Dining-and-refreshment options include the Essence restaurant, the Espresso Bar coffee shop, and the Elements Bar. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
The hotel has a conference center, 6 meeting rooms, and a full-service business center with computer station and internet point. Wireless Internet access is provided in public areas. A fireplace and rain umbrellas are available in the lobby. A concierge team is available to assist guests 24 hours a day and babysitting/child care (surcharge) is available on request. A security guard is on-site. Secure parking is available for a surcharge (parking height restrictions apply). This Melbourne hotel has designated smoking areas (fines apply for smoking outside of these areas). A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request with advance notice.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 4648
- Conference space size (meters) - 432
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.95 AUD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 19.95 AUD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 AUD per hour ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Essence Restaurant - Modern Australian cuisine featuring local beef, seafood, and seasonal produce. Open-plan kitchen. Floor-to-ceiling windows with street views. Menu sample (subject to change): Seafood Bouillabaisse, Seafood Stack for Two, Three-Onion Risotto, Gippsland Beef Tenderloin. Breakfast, lunch, dinner daily.
Espresso Bar - Specialty coffee drinks, snacks. Open all day.
Elements Bar - Lounge with fireplace. Cocktails, premium Australian wines, Australian and international beers. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Open morning till late night.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Marriott Melbourne
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.