Book your room at Oaks On Lonsdale
Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 king
- 1 king
One Bedroom Apartment - City View
- 1 king
One Bedroom Apartment - Sky High
- 1 king
4.5-star family-friendly aparthotel in Melbourne (Chinatown) near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly aparthotel is within walking distance of Princess Theatre, Carlton Gardens, and Her Majesty's Theatre. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and QV Centre.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Oaks On Lonsdale provides limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Oaks On Lonsdale
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of secretarial services and limo/town car service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided.
Oaks On Lonsdale has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2007
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Oaks On Lonsdale
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must present a valid credit card at check-in to pay the refundable deposit of AUD 150. Cash will not be accepted. Please note this property charges a fixed percentage fee on credit and debit card transactions. For details, please contact the hotel using the number provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4.5 stars.