Availability: PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport
Deluxe King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior King Room - Runway ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Twin Room - Runway ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Twin Room - Runway ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Spa Suite - Runway ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Melbourne Airport with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Melbourne Airport, this luxury hotel is close to Woodlands Historic Park. Area attractions also include Broadmeadows Park and Watergardens Town Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6456 square feet (600 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Number of floors - 6
- Poolside bar
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6456
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Airo - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
PARKROYAL Melbourne Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.