Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Two Bedroom Apartment
- One Queen and Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
Family-friendly aparthotel in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran) near Albert Park Lake
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Albert Park Golf Course, Albert Park Lake, and St Kilda Pier. Also nearby are St. Kilda Sea Baths and Luna Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Regis Griffin Suites features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
Park Regis Griffin Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Conference center
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1994
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM on weekdays.
Purple Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Some meals may not be served daily.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property requires either a valid credit card pre-authorisation of $200 or a $200 cash bond and photo ID at check-in to cover any indidental charges throughout your stay.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 5 and AUD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 16.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 16.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 7.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AUD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AUD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.