Availability: Punthill Manhattan
Three Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
4.5-star eco-friendly aparthotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly aparthotel is close to Treasury Gardens, Federation Square, and Melbourne Cricket Ground. Also nearby are Bourke Street Mall and National Gallery of Victoria.
At Punthill Manhattan, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness center. The aparthotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and limo/town car service.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Punthill Manhattan Amenities
Punthill Manhattan features a spa tub and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly aparthotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Punthill Manhattan has designated areas for smoking.
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Punthill Manhattan Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 7 PM - 7 AM.
The reception desk is available during limited hours only. Please use the intercom outside reception for after-hours check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 9 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.