Book your room at Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Queen Room
- 1 queen
Deluxe Twin Room
- 2 single
Executive King Room
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Queen Spa Suite
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Melbourne (Chinatown) near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Her Majesty's Theatre, QV Centre, and Treasury Gardens. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Bourke Street Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Rydges Melbourne Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Melbourne Hotel
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Rydges Melbourne Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 6456 square feet (600 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Rydges Melbourne Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 363
- Number of floors - 22
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6456
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 600
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Locanda Steakhouse - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Rydges Melbourne Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.