Book your room at Seasons Heritage Melbourne
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Heritage SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment PostcardsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Melbourne (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Albert Park Golf Course, Albert Park Lake, and St Kilda Pier. Also nearby are St. Kilda Sea Baths and Luna Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Seasons Heritage Melbourne features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seasons Heritage Melbourne
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Seasons Heritage Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 13
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 15 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 15 AUD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Citro Heritage - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Seasons Heritage Melbourne
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.