Availability: Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne
Deluxe One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive One Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne serviced apartment near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly serviced apartment is within walking distance of Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne Central, and Royal Arcade. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Melbourne Aquarium.
Recreational amenities at Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly serviced apartment also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Concierge services and tour/ticket assistance can be provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 12
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Serviced Apartment property is rated 4.5 stars.