Book your room at Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 queen
Executive One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 king
Deluxe Two Bedroom Apartment
- 1 queen and 2 single
4.5-star family-friendly Melbourne serviced apartment near Federation Square
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this family-friendly serviced apartment is within walking distance of Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne Central, and Royal Arcade. Also nearby are Melbourne City Baths and Melbourne Aquarium.
Recreational amenities at Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 538 square feet (50 square meters). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This family-friendly serviced apartment also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance can be provided.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 12
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- The Eats
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Somerset On Elizabeth, Melbourne
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Serviced Apartment property is rated 4.5 stars.