Availability: The Hotel Windsor
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Windsor SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Victorian SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
5-star Victorian hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Parliament House of Victoria, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne Museum and Melbourne Central.
In addition to a restaurant, The Hotel Windsor features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Windsor Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Hotel Windsor has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 4
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 1883
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
111 Spring Street - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Hotel Windsor Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.