Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star Victorian hotel in Melbourne near Federation Square
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Parliament House of Victoria, Federation Square, and Bourke Street Mall. Also nearby are Melbourne Museum and Melbourne Central.
In addition to a restaurant, The Hotel Windsor features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
The Hotel Windsor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1883
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
111 Spring Street - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.