Availability: The Lyall Hotel and Spa
Deluxe Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Super Deluxe One BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe Two Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in South Yarra (South Yarra - Prahran)
This luxury hotel is located in South Yarra (South Yarra - Prahran), close to Como Centre, Melbourne Cricket Ground, and Royal Botanic Gardens. Also nearby are National Gallery of Victoria and Eureka Tower.
In addition to a restaurant, The Lyall Hotel and Spa features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Lyall Hotel and Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Lyall Hotel and Spa features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 926 square feet (86 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Lyall Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 926
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 86
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bistro Lyall - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The Lyall Champagne Bar - This Champagne bar overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The Lyall Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Lyall Hotel and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.