Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
City View Room
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Located in the heart of the city, surrounded by theaters and designer boutiques
In city center
Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne combines chic newly revitalized guest rooms with world class facilities and instinctive service. Located in the heart of the city.
Whether you’re refreshing your mind, body and soul in the serene wellness center, featuring lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room and 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® gymnasium.
Designed to rejuvenate your senses, The Westin Melbourne’s 262 rooms feature the signature Westin Heavenly® Bed and a luxurious Westin Heavenly® Shower and Bath. Wired as well as Wi-Fi broadband Internet.
Modern, chic and elegantly understated, The Westin Melbourne combines guest rooms with world class facilities and instinctive service. Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious hotel is surrounded by theaters, designer boutiques, galleries and Melbourne's finest attractions.Designed to rejuvenate your senses, The Westin Melbourne’s 262 guest rooms feature the signature Westin Heavenly® Bed and a luxurious Westin Heavenly® Shower and Bath. With a spacious work desk and 42-inch LCD TV, there is really no need to leave the tranquillity of your guest room. Whether you’re refreshing your mind, body and soul in the serene wellness center, featuring a lap pool, spa, sauna, steam room and 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® gymnasium; attending a function in one of the several versatile meeting rooms; unwinding in the chic Martini Bar or replenishing your soul in our signature Allegro Restaurant, The Westin Melbourne is the perfect destination for both corporate and leisure travelers. Discover a place where you can be your best. Upon entering The Westin Melbourne you will be welcomed with sights, sounds and scents to stir your soul and replenish your spirit. Leave the outside world behind and allow your senses to be elevated. You have found a place to relax, revive and experience renewal. This is how it should feel. The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Technology support staff
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5595
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom phone
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cordless phone
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Located on the underground level of the hotel, a sleek, 20-meter lap pool along with an adjacent whirlpool are key components of our comprehensive wellness center. Access is complimentary for hotel guests exclusively, with a room key.
Experience invigorating workouts, utilizing the finest equipment for staying fit and fabulous on the road. Our state-of-the-art WestinWORKOUT® Gym—part of our comprehensive wellness center, which is open 24-hours a day, so you can choose the time that suits you for clearing your thoughts through vigorous and enjoyable exercise. Partake in optimal strength training or a thorough cardio workout. Make use of the core training zone with fit balls for improved flexibility and balance, or a selection of 20, 40 or 60-minute total body workouts exclusively designed for Westin guests by our training experts.
Life Fitness® cardio equipment features individual TV screens, and our concierge provides disposable headphones for guest use in the gym. Water fountains are available. Access is complimentary and exclusive to hotel guests.
For an invigorating and pampering escape for both mind and body, enjoy a renewing treatment in our wellness center's dedicated Massage Room. An inspiring range of service options are available, from restorative massages to rejuvenating body treatments.
Our wellness centre is located on the underground level of the hotel. All services offered in our Massage Room are also available in your own guest room through our in-room spa service. Advance reservations are recommended; please contact our Concierge for more information. Spa Hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
In-room spa services offer a comprehensive menu including restoring massages, facials, and luxurious manicures and pedicures. Advance bookings are recommended for preferred treatment times. Be sure to experience a signature in-room spa treatment during your next stay. Contact our Concierge for more information.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Nutrition consultation in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.