Book your room at The Westin Melbourne
Westin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
City View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Spa RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Regent SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool in the bustling CBD
Collins Street in the CBD
This luxury hotel is on Collins Street, surrounded by the high-end boutiques and top restaurants of Melbourne’s central business district. Collins Street/Swanston Street tram stop is steps from the lobby, and a 15-minute walk takes guests to Eureka Tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Lapping up the pool
After a busy day, guests can unwind in the Wellness Centre featuring a lap pool, sauna, and gym. Club chairs and a fireplace make the Lobby Lounge a tempting spot for afternoon tea or a nightcap, while Allegro Restaurant impresses with its market-driven Modern Australian menu.
Large rooms, large TVs
Large guestrooms please the eye with contemporary art and modern furnishings. Guests can kick back in an oversized armchair while enjoying a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TV or tunes played through the iPod® dock. Westin Heavenly® Beds with pillowtop mattresses help ensure a good night’s sleep.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Melbourne provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary in the public areas.
This 5-star property offers limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5595 square feet (520 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a library. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 20 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 20 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Allegro - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobby Lounge - This restaurant serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from Star Ratings Australia. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.