Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Vibe Room
- One Queen Bed
4-star family-friendly Parkville hotel near Melbourne Zoo
Situated near the airport, in Parkville, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Princes Park, State Library of Victoria, and Melbourne Zoo. Also nearby are State Netball Hockey Centre and Melbourne City Baths.
In addition to a restaurant, Vibe Hotel Carlton features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Vibe Hotel Carlton provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness facility, a library, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Vibe Hotel Carlton has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Curve Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 18 for adults and AUD 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.