Book your room at Rivazzurra Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Breakfast excluded
- One Double Bed
Apartment for 3 people - Breakfast excluded
- One Double Bed
Apartment for 4 people - Breakfast Excluded
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly hotel with a water park, in Melendugno (Torre dell'Orso)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Melendugno (Torre dell'Orso), close to Marina of San Foca and Torre Sant'Andrea. Area attractions also include Alimini Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Rivazzurra Club features a water park. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a complimentary children's club.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and separate living rooms; rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a water park, Rivazzurra Club features a waterslide and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Mediterranean hotel also offers a children's pool, a complimentary children's club, and an arcade/game room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Internet point
- Water park
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 3
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2006
- Swimming pool - children's
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- In the room
- Furnished patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sofa bed
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant.
Rivazzurra Club has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a water park and a waterslide.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball on site
- Game viewing nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Rivazzurra Club
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside the posted check-in hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
From 1 June to 30 September, guests are required to pay a local fee of 1 euro per room, per day.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:From 1 June to 30 September, guests are required to pay a local fee of 1 euro per room, per day.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per apartment, per night (maximum EUR 60 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in between 8 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.