Book your room at Marriott Melville Long Island
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3.5-star hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Adventureland, Plainview-Old Bethpage Community Park, and Walt Whitman Birthplace State Historic Site. Old Bethpage Village Restoration and Walt Whitman Shops are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
All 369 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Marriott Melville Long Island features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Marriott Melville Long Island is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Bistro 49 - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium Lobby Lounge - This lobby lounge serves dinner and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marriott Melville Long Island
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.