Ratings based on 226 Verified Reviews

They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
4.3 out of 5
94% of guests recommend
4.5 Room cleanliness
4.4 Service & staff
4.4 Room comfort
4.3 Hotel condition
They paid and stayed.
We double-checked.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Families
by Nino from Sacramento

Nice getaway site

Posted Apr 20, 2014
Location: Approximately 70% of our time away from hotel was spent at several nearby beaches while the other 30% was spent touring restaurants and shops.
Only disappointment was the fact that there is limited viewing towards the ocean or coastline from majority of hotel rooms. I took the time to walk around facility to see which rooms may have a better view and discovered only three to four room on the third floor north end to be the best, which was not saying much, believe me. Other than this disappointment it was a great three day stay for grandparents and grandkids.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Families
by Ruthie from Lincoln, CA

Great place to stay for our family vacation

Posted Apr 16, 2014
We really enjoyed our stay here. We found the room to be clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good - my kids especially enjoyed the cinnamon rolls. The indoor pool was a huge plus for us, too. We will definitely stay here again!
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Great for a nights stop.

Posted Apr 14, 2014
My husband and I stayed here when we were on the road. Great for what we needed. A bed and some quiet.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Great Place

Posted Apr 7, 2014
First time staying at the Holiday Inn Express. Although we usually try and stay at one of the places right on the beach it wasn't possible this time. Other than not being on the beach the Holiday Inn Express was wonderful. Friendly, courteous staff, the room was very clean and comfortable ( had a peek of the ocean from our window) and it was quite. In fact seemed like we were the only ones there, at least until we went to breakfast (part of the stay). Lots of people there and the breakfast was great! Scrambled eggs, bacon, variety of toast, rolls etc. Good coffee and well stocked. Would definitely go back and recommend the Holdiay Inn Express.
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler

Was Not Overjoyed with Front Desk

Posted Mar 31, 2014
Pros: Clean
Cons: Service
We stayed one night and the hotel was clean and nice, as we find with most Holiday Inn hotels. However, there was a dog incessantly barking unlike anything I've ever heard. I know this is not the hotel's fault (it was a nearby neighbors dog), but we were offered a room on the other side of the hotel and had to pay $15 more for this. It was late at night and I thought it would have been nice if we had not been charged to switch rooms. Also, we are Holiday Inn members and usually earn points when we stay. The front desk told us we could not earn our points since it was booked on Expedia. We have stayed at many Holiday Inn hotels booked through Expedia and always get our points. So, it is a nice hotel but I was not impressed with the service.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by Tiffany from Oakley, CA

Great place to stay for the weekend!

Posted Mar 31, 2014
Holiday Inn Express is a nice hotel and a great price when staying in Fort Bragg. Family friendly, clean, indoor pool, and friendly staff. We've stayed here twice and will go back again.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Couples
by Joy from nc

It was nice to be so near the ocean.

Posted Feb 15, 2014
Pros: It seemed unique and like home.
Cons: Information on good places to eat.
Location: Just taking in the ocean air!
Small town,but nice and near the ocean. Good place to be!
3 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by finickycitygal from c

Clean, modern, perfect for weekend or night

Posted Jan 31, 2014
Warm smile @ checkin with nice dinner bistro recommendations, room was nice and modern with clean bright white sheets on top of cushy bed, furniture was contemporary and not old/floral/antique themed looking like the many pricey private boutique style b&bs or hotels in the close vicinity coastal and inland
3 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by Hanya from SF, CA

Old hotel good breakfast

Posted Jan 6, 2014
Pros: breakfast
Cons: soundproof the room
Location: near botanical garden
For the money I spent, I would expect a nicer hotel. Decor are a bit old, but clean. Should have the wall upgraded with sound insulation. I can hear every single word my neighbor said.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by Rick from Antelope Valley CA

Comfortable stay close to all town amenities.

Posted Jan 4, 2014
Check in was quick and easy, room was exactly as ordered.