Availability: Sol Gavilanes
Economy roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard room with viewsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room (2 adults + 1 child)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, Sea View (2 adults + 1 child)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room (3 adults)Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Standard Room, Sea View (3 adults)Max Occupancy: 3 guests
Junior Suite, Sea View (2 adults + 1 child)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel near the beach
Offering direct access to the beach, this hotel in Ferrerias is located within minutes of Cala Mitjana Beach. Area attractions also include Son Saura Beach and Santa Agueda Castle.
Spend the day on the nearby beach where you can enjoy scuba diving. Then return to Sol Gavilanes for a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sol Gavilanes Amenities
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Sol Gavilanes like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 1636
- Conference space size (meters) - 152
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 347
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bellavista - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Mirador - This beachfront buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Macarella - This beach restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Sol Gavilanes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.