Availability: Château de Mercuès
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star luxury hotel in Mercues with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Mercues, this luxury hotel is in the same area as Pont Valentre, Cahors Cathedral, and Place Jean-Jacques Chapou. Regional attractions also include Pech Merle Cave.
In addition to a restaurant, Château de Mercuès features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Château de Mercuès Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Château de Mercuès provides an outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
Château de Mercuès is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2260
- Conference space size (meters) - 210
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Chateau de Mercues - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Château de Mercuès Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.