Availability: Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Junior Suite, Terrace, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Villa, 1 King Bed, Terrace (Mayan Villas)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Pool, Garden View (Casa del Patron)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Tixkokob with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this luxury hotel is in the same region as Tixcocob Church, Tixkokob Municipal Palace, and Tixkokob Central Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel Amenities
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Hacienda San Jose - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1826 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 601.957 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.