Availability: Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel in Tixkokob with an outdoor pool
This luxury hotel is situated in a rural location.
In addition to a restaurant, Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel Amenities
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Hacienda San Jose - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hacienda San Jose, A Luxury Collection Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1826 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 601.957 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.